|The Governor of Texas announced recently that all restrictions on childcare|
centers have been lifted.
However, we feel that relaxing safety rules would be premature and
Therefore we will continue to:
1) Take temperatures of everybody who is entering the building
2) Parents will drop off and pick up their children at the front door
3) If parents need to enter either to talk to the director or to pay – they are only allowed to enter the front corridor – the director’s office
4) All parents must wear a mask
5) Staff wear a mask too
6) When entering the building, please use sanitizing hand gel from our dispenser that is installed on the wall next to the main front door
7) Please leave all toys at home; children won’t be allowed to play with their toys brought from home
8) Water bottles will go home daily. Please sanitize them daily in your dishwasher
9) Sleeping Bags, blankets, and pillows go home weekly – unless they are soiled – then we will send them back home on the day to be cleaned
10) We will keep all classrooms to a maximum of 10 children. The baby room (0-12m) is limited to 6 babies with 2 staff members.
11) Our opening hours remain the same from 8:00 – 5:00 pm. The last drop off is 9:30 am.
12) Children with new continuous cough and or shortness of breath will be sent home – even if there is no fever
13) IF YOU ARE NOT PLANING TO ATTEND ON YOUR USUAL DAY, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE TO LET US KNOW.
Please don’t hesitate to call Magdalena on (512) 288 0802 or email
[email protected] if you have any questions.